24 April 2014
The only man ever to win a Formula One World Championship in a Ferrari that wasn’t red will be reunited with his blue and white machine this weekend (April 26-27).
- Honda announce new NM4 Vultus
- Have an action-packed family day at Prescott Bike Festival
- Ducati reveals new Diavel
- Aldi launches range of motorcycle gear
- Re-boot with TCX
- Lotus C-01 road registered and ready...
- Paul Denning tells us what he thinks will be the ‘two best performance additions’ this year
- Eugene Laverty ready for the 2014 World Superbike Championship with Voltcom Suzuki
- Alex Lowes gets ready for his first year in World Superbikes
12 November 2014
Dr. Martens has launched its latest generation of performance boots specifically designed for motorcycle riders. Drawing on over 50 years of boot making expertise, the resulting design is simple, stylish, versatile and functional – with the high leg, GARRICK, and a slightly shorter alternative, FARIS. Both Garrick and Faris have been tested to EN standard for Motorcycle boots: EN13634-2010. Available in sizes 4-12, Garrick RRP is £359.99 and Faris RRP is £249.99.
Available to buy via selected Tranam stockists: http://bit.ly/WjmiiW
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 19th January 2015
We've teamed up with the British Superbike School to offer one lucky reader the chance to become a better road rider...
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 5th January 2015
The Kinekt Gear Necklace is a beautiful piece of engineering. Its brushed-stainless steel heart is just 32mm wide, yet contains three carefully machined rotating cogs. As the necklace moves on your chest, these cogs turn silently on the threaded ball chain.
5 December 2013
This article has now moved to our new website www.morebikes.co.uk/managed-motorway/
Check out our new website – MoreBikes.co.uk – for fantastic news, reviews, advice, photos and videos, updated daily.
Other Feature Articles
- Adventure: Riding in the Pyrenees
- First Ride: MV Agusta F3 800
- First Ride: 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa
- Adventure/ Off-road: Dirt Devils
- Yamaha’s new MT-09
- Workshop: How to maintain your bike
- Second-hand Bike Buying Guide: Aprilia SL1000 Falco
- First Ride: BMW F 800 GS Adventure
- Touring/Adventure: Riding through South America
- First Ride: Honda CB500X
17 March 2014
A collection of images used in the Bookazine by Mortons Media Group.
4 February 2014
The Bath and West Showground provides the curtain raiser to a season of classic exhibitions. Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th February 2014.
Current Issue: Dec 2014
WE LOVE 2015
Great new machines + Kawasaki H2 top speed
Honda RC213V-S: the facts from an insider
£1600 STREET BIKE
Exclusive review of CFMoto 150NK
THINK YOURSELF FASTER
Racer psychologist helps real bikers
WIN A £3000 BIKING HOLIDAY
Safari and bike hire in South Africa could be yours
• Next issue on sale: December 19, 2014