3 March 2014
- New Diavel models with many new features unveiled by Claudio Domenicali (Ducati CEO) during the VW Group Night on the eve of the Geneva Motor Show
- Stunning, Bologna-built sport cruiser boasts enhanced design, comfort and ergonomics and a new, even smoother and higher-performing engine
- New Diavel models to arrive in Ducati stores from April 2014 onwards
- Re-boot with TCX
- Lotus C-01 road registered and ready...
- Yamaha MT-07 Review and test ride
- Paul Denning tells us what he thinks will be the ‘two best performance additions’ this year
- Eugene Laverty ready for the 2014 World Superbike Championship with Voltcom Suzuki
- Alex Lowes gets ready for his first year in World Superbikes
- Kawasaki J300 scooter review and first ride
- Festival of 1000 Bikes is cancelled
- TT hero Hutchinson and FFX Yamaha team set for MCE British Superbike debut
- Tom Sykes and Loris Baz ready for 2014 race season with Kawasaki
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 26th March 2014
Bikes and much more... it's a great day out for the whole family!
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 21st March 2014
R&G, the official supplier of motorcycle protection to the California Superbike School, is offering one lucky reader the chance to drastically improve their riding skills with a Level 1 and Level 2 place on the school worth over £800. For the second place winner, there's £150 worth of R&G's leading damage protection products up for grabs!
5 December 2013
In recent years, ‘managed motorways’ have been introduced to help keep the flow of traffic moving at the right pace, and to make driving/riding conditions as safe as possible. Here, GEM Motoring Assist sheds some light on what exactly managed motorways are, where they can be found, and how they can affect your journey for the better.
Other Feature Articles
- Adventure: Riding in the Pyrenees
- First Ride: MV Agusta F3 800
- First Ride: 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa
- Adventure/ Off-road: Dirt Devils
- Yamaha’s new MT-09
- Workshop: How to maintain your bike
- Second-hand Bike Buying Guide: Aprilia SL1000 Falco
- First Ride: BMW F 800 GS Adventure
- Touring/Adventure: Riding through South America
- First Ride: Honda CB500X
4 February 2014
The Bath and West Showground provides the curtain raiser to a season of classic exhibitions. Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th February 2014.
25 November 2013
Motor Cycle Monthly follow two highly trained Police riders from the Cambridgeshire Road Traffic Unit.
Current Issue: Mar 2014
Why it could be the most important bike of the year
Touring & commuting just got easier
Kawasaki's fun new maxi-scoot
Blood, sweat tears and a hurricane
£17,000: a big BMW for big money
One of the world's favourites
• Next issue on sale: March 21, 2014