4 December 2013
GBmoto Racing Kawasaki have launched their 2014 MCE British Superbike Championship campaign with their new riders James Ellison and Chris Walker. In keeping with their new Kawasaki partnership, the bikes carry the distinct Kawasaki green, along with the GBmoto Racing purple the team have used since first entering the British Superbike class in 2011.
- TRIUMPH LIVE 2014 - Tickets on sale now!
- BMW S1000R Sport Review
- Bridgestone manager Hiroshi Yamada looks back over the 2013 MotoGP season
- Artwork with a difference
- How to find bike parking in the UK
- Don't miss Joe Burns' race ZX-10R on the NGK NEC stand
- Fascinating new history timeline of biking from Motorcycle Direct
- More women-only motorcycle track day dates announced by Maria Costello
- A Suzuki V-Strom 1000 in the palm of your hand
- New Knox Armour for even more motorcycle safety
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 16th December 2013
Windproof yourself this winter and carry on riding through the seasons with Cold Killers mid-layer clothing.
5 December 2013
In recent years, ‘managed motorways’ have been introduced to help keep the flow of traffic moving at the right pace, and to make driving/riding conditions as safe as possible. Here, GEM Motoring Assist sheds some light on what exactly managed motorways are, where they can be found, and how they can affect your journey for the better.
Other Feature Articles
- Adventure: Riding in the Pyrenees
- First Ride: MV Agusta F3 800
- First Ride: 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa
- Adventure/ Off-road: Dirt Devils
- Yamaha’s new MT-09
- Workshop: How to maintain your bike
- Second-hand Bike Buying Guide: Aprilia SL1000 Falco
- First Ride: BMW F 800 GS Adventure
- Touring/Adventure: Riding through South America
- First Ride: Honda CB500X
25 November 2013
Motor Cycle Monthly follow two highly trained Police riders from the Cambridgeshire Road Traffic Unit.
3 October 2013
Lucas Harris gets a technical overview of Honda’s latest CRF250R on its launch in the Czech Republic. See the bike in the flesh at this year’s Dirt Bike Show.
Current Issue: Dec 2013
KTM says it's a 180bhp hooligan, but is the
Super Duke R a pussycat at heart?
All the new bikes for 2014: Honda, Triumph, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, MV, Harley-Davidson, KTM
Exclusive NEC offers: Great show deal vouchers
Six sets of Cold Killers sport tops and pants up for grabs - worth £99.98 each
BMW's all new nineT: the cafe racer you modify
Mini racer: Honda's sporty 250 ridden and rated
Clean it: hi-tech chemicals v Fairy liquid
CBR1000F: two-wheeled Bentley for just £1000
Braking news: from leather shoes to advanced ABS
• Next issue on sale: December 13, 2013