21 March 2014
A ground-breaking machine inspired by the desire to establish a unique riding experience and an identity not bound by standard motorcycle design, with strong echoes of futuristic bikes seen in Japanese movies. Created by a young design team who remained true to their original concept at every stage through to production, the NM4 Vultus brings radical style to the streets, with function from the future for a new breed of rider.
- Have an action-packed family day at Prescott Bike Festival
- Ducati reveals new Diavel
- Aldi launches range of motorcycle gear
- Re-boot with TCX
- Lotus C-01 road registered and ready...
- Paul Denning tells us what he thinks will be the ‘two best performance additions’ this year
- Eugene Laverty ready for the 2014 World Superbike Championship with Voltcom Suzuki
- Alex Lowes gets ready for his first year in World Superbikes
- Kawasaki J300 scooter review and first ride
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 16th May 2014
WIN One of five pairs of Dunlop SportSmart2 tyres worth £1250 Dunlop’s latest generation hypersport tyre, the SportSmart2 delivers comfort, optimised wet and dry grip, durability and high speed potential. The technology behind SportSmart 2 has been developed by Dunlop’s European R&D team, and is derived from products that have proved to be winners in racing, such as the D212 GP Pro.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 2nd May 2014
MCM has teamed up with ProBikeART to offer one lucky reader the chance to take their bike to have the superstar treatment...
5 December 2013
In recent years, ‘managed motorways’ have been introduced to help keep the flow of traffic moving at the right pace, and to make driving/riding conditions as safe as possible. Here, GEM Motoring Assist sheds some light on what exactly managed motorways are, where they can be found, and how they can affect your journey for the better.
Other Feature Articles
- Adventure: Riding in the Pyrenees
- First Ride: MV Agusta F3 800
- First Ride: 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa
- Adventure/ Off-road: Dirt Devils
- Yamaha’s new MT-09
- Workshop: How to maintain your bike
- Second-hand Bike Buying Guide: Aprilia SL1000 Falco
- First Ride: BMW F 800 GS Adventure
- Touring/Adventure: Riding through South America
- First Ride: Honda CB500X
17 March 2014
A collection of images used in the Bookazine by Mortons Media Group.
4 February 2014
The Bath and West Showground provides the curtain raiser to a season of classic exhibitions. Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th February 2014.
Current Issue: Apr 2014
♦ £3500 of Teng tools to be won
♦ Used bikes: Yamaha TRX850 and Honda VT750S
♦ Advanced training: How to choose the right course
♦ Adventure: BMW's bigger and better GS
♦ Triumph: Thunderbirds set to take on Harley
♦ McQueen: The truth about the Hollywood legend
♦ Dragster: Why MV says you shouldn't buy it
• Next issue on sale: April 18, 2014