1 July 2016
LEADING European oil and lubricant specialist Motul is to be the official partner of the 2016 International Dirt Bike Show, the two parties have announced.
24 March 2016
Easter Sunday March 27th, 2016.
- Stafford Motorcycle Show To Host Brand New Restoration Theatre
- Bookmark our fantastic new website
- Trade and Press Trial returns at Dirt Bike Show
- New publisher for Fast Bikes magazine
- Racing legend Surtees reunited with the only F1 winning Ferrari that wasn't red
- Honda announce new NM4 Vultus
- Have an action-packed family day at Prescott Bike Festival
- Ducati reveals new Diavel
- Aldi launches range of motorcycle gear
12 November 2014
Dr. Martens has launched its latest generation of performance boots specifically designed for motorcycle riders. Drawing on over 50 years of boot making expertise, the resulting design is simple, stylish, versatile and functional – with the high leg, GARRICK, and a slightly shorter alternative, FARIS. Both Garrick and Faris have been tested to EN standard for Motorcycle boots: EN13634-2010. Available in sizes 4-12, Garrick RRP is £359.99 and Faris RRP is £249.99.
Available to buy via selected Tranam stockists: http://bit.ly/WjmiiW
CLOSING DATE: Saturday, 31st December 2016
Classic Bike Shows have teamed up with MotoDirect to offer readers and showgoers the opportunity to win one of two head-to-toe kits worth over £1500.
10 August 2014It’s set to be a highlight of the motorcycling summer… the Carole Nash Great Scottish Bike Show takes place on the weekend of August 9-10 in its new home, the Royal Highland Centre near Edinburgh. Modern and classic machines in one superb celebration of biking!
23 April 2014John Surtees ranks among the most successful and gifted competitors to have ever made motorsport their career, and the fact that he achieved great success in both two and four wheeled disciplines is a feat that is near unrivalled and is surely never to be repeated...
What is a 'managed motorway'?
5 December 2013
This article has now moved to our new website www.morebikes.co.uk/managed-motorway/
Check out our new website – MoreBikes.co.uk – for fantastic news, reviews, advice, photos and videos, updated daily.
Other Feature Articles
- Sand Racing Sunday
- Taking the middle ground
- Adventure: Riding in the Pyrenees
- First Ride: MV Agusta F3 800
- First Ride: 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa
- Adventure/ Off-road: Dirt Devils
- Yamaha”s new MT-09
- Workshop: How to maintain your bike
- Second-hand Bike Buying Guide: Aprilia SL1000 Falco
- First Ride: BMW F 800 GS Adventure
17 March 2014
A collection of images used in the Bookazine by Mortons Media Group.
4 February 2014
The Bath and West Showground provides the curtain raiser to a season of classic exhibitions. Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th February 2014.
Current Issue: August 2016
Ridden & rated: Yamaha's MT-10 is AMAZING!
Guy Martin's mega-month!
Ducati's secret: it's reinventing the wheel
New FJR1300: Everything you need in one bike
Kenan Sofuoglu does 248mph... over a bridge!
• Next issue on sale: August 19, 2016