Contact Motor Cycle Monthly
Welcome to your latest copy of the new-look Motor Cycle Monthly. As well as being the UK’s biggest (and only) free bike newspaper, MCM’s ethos is simple: to provide the nation’s riders (that’s you!) with real-life, down to earth, news, stories and features about bikes and bikers, for bikers.
What’s more, MCM is available at all your favourite biking places, be it your local dealer or motorcycle shop, a bike show, café, pub, meet or rally. We believe that no bike should be excluded – after all, bikers everywhere own all sorts of machines (ourselves included). So, whether you’re a cruiser, tourer, adventure, sportsbike, streetfighter, commuter, off-road, classic, custom or even a trike bike owner, there’s something in MCM for you.
We cover everything from new bike tests, product reviews, how-to, tech, training, racing, bike meets and plenty of used bike features across road, track, touring, adventure and off-road disciplines. We always have stacks of great competition prizes up for grabs every month too.
We also love real stories about real bikers. They are the stories that we have a chat about over a coffee or a pint. Many start with the line: “You’ll never believe what happened to me the other day but…”
If you have a unique story to tell, share it with us. We also want to know what you think of us (send us your letter here). And if you are organising an event make sure the details are in the next Motor Cycle Monthly (click here to submit an event).
And if all that wasn’t enough, our new, easy to read, clearer format packed full of useful, friendly, relevant information and great pictures will hopefully have you tucking it into a tankbag to keep on reading at home.
We hope you enjoy reading MCM as much as we do making it every month.
The MCM team
Want to read Motor Cycle Monthly on the go? MCM is now available on the iPad!
* Please note that telephone calls may be monitored or recorded
for quality and training purposes.
Tel: 01507 529529
Fax: 01507 529495
Motor Cycle Monthly
Tel: 01507 529401
Fax: 01507 529490
Motor Cycle Monthly
Freepost DC 113
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
www.motorcyclemonthly.co.uk is a trading name of Mortons Media Group Ltd
Mortons Media Group Ltd
Tel: 01507 523456
Email: legal @ mortonsmediagroup.com
Company Reg: 3676192
VAT No: GB 716 6328 31
1. These rules include any instruction set out in the terms of the competition. By entering this competition the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and to be bound by them.
2. Any employee of Mortons Media Group Ltd or any other person who is directly connected with this competition or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 16 may only enter with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
4. All entries will be examined. The prize will be awarded at random.
Entries by post
5. Postal entries must be sent to [Competition name] Motor Cycle Monthly, Freepost DC113, Horncastle, Lincs LN9 6BR.
6. All postal entries must be received by the closing date shown on each competition irrespective of the date of posting. Proof of posting will not be deemed to be proof of delivery.
7. Any entry which is incomplete, illegible, late, registered unrecognisable in the post or otherwise does not comply, may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of Mortons Media Group Ltd.
8. Entries may not be written in pencil.
Entries via the internet
9. Competition entries submitted over the Internet from automated entry systems are not eligible and will be disqualified.
In tie breaker competitions
10. The winner will be chosen on merit of the Tie Breaker answer given, so long as it conforms to the rules shown on the competition page.
11. The winner will be notified as soon as he or she has been ascertained. The result will be published in the earliest possible issue of Motor Cycle Monthly, and on the Motor Cycle Monthly website when possible (www.motorcyclemonthly.co.uk)
12. Full details of the prize to be awarded will be provided to the winner at the time of notification.
13. The prize awarded is non transferable.
14. The editor’s decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
15. No entries can be returned and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. For a list of winners for any competition, send a self addressed envelope to :
Motor Cycle Monthly
PO Box 99
Horncastle LN9 6LZ
And state which competition you'd like a list of winners for.
Current Issue: Sep 2014
The UK's biggest bike monthly
Win a £10,000 workshop
Why Aprilia Caponord should be on your wish list
Become a better rider in just one day
Used Guide: Kawasaki ZZ-R1100
Tested: Yamaha Tricity three-wheeler
Bike kit tested and rated
The truth about electric bikes
• Next issue on sale: September 19, 2014