Charterhouse gears up for Bristol Show
20 January 2015
Auctioneer Charterhouse is set to hold an exciting auction full of intriguing machines at the Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show in February.
The show takes place on the weekend of February 7-8, 2015, at the Royal Bath and West showground in Shepton Mallet.
Charterhouse has already confirmed some of the lots which will go to auction, including a 1961 Velocette Venom and a 1987 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Trike.
• Further auction details, including previews of lots, can be found at www.charterhouse-motorcycle.blogspot.co.uk
24 April 2014.
The only man ever to win a Formula One World Championship in a Ferrari that wasn’t red will be reunited with his blue and white machine this weekend (April 26-27).
21 March 2014.
A ground-breaking machine inspired by the desire to establish a unique riding experience and an identity not bound by standard motorcycle design, with strong echoes of futuristic bikes seen in Japanese movies. Created by a young design team who remained true to their original concept at every stage through to production, the NM4 Vultus brings radical style to the streets, with function from the future for a new breed of rider.
17 March 2014.
The annual Prescott Bike Festival, at Gotherington, Cheltenham, will be taking place on Sunday 6th April 2014, and promises to be an action-packed day for all the family in support of the Nationwide Association of Bloodbikes charity.
3 March 2014.
- New Diavel models with many new features unveiled by Claudio Domenicali (Ducati CEO) during the VW Group Night on the eve of the Geneva Motor Show
- Stunning, Bologna-built sport cruiser boasts enhanced design, comfort and ergonomics and a new, even smoother and higher-performing engine
- New Diavel models to arrive in Ducati stores from April 2014 onwards
Current Issue: Feb 2015
SCRAMBLER Full review of Ducati's most important bike since the Monster • VERSYS 650 Why the 2015 Kawasaki is more than a pretty face • £3000 OF DRAPER TOOLS must be won in our great prize draw • NEW MOTO GUZZI V7 is 40bhp of retro and customisable fun • CHEAP THRILLS WK's cool & small £1199 TomCat on test • BRISTOL CLASSIC show guide inside
• Next issue on sale: February 20, 2015