Roll up, roll up, it”s show time
The 31st Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show looks set to get 2011 off to a flying start on 19-20 February at the Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet.
Visitors will get to experience over 100 years of motorcycling with more than 1000 bikes on display and over 770 trade stalls plus one of the biggest dedicated bike jumbles in the UK – you don’t want to miss it.
With a few weeks to go, eager punters can still benefit from the fantastic advanced ticket deals on offer. All you have to do is visit www.classicbikeshows.com or call 01507 529529.
• Visitors can then take advantage of the 10% discount – that’s right all of the above for only £9.
• Have the luxury of no queues
• Get a great selection of money-off vouchers to use at the show
• And be entered into a free prize draw, courtesy of Teng Tools, worth over £800!
Exhibition Manager, Nick Mowbray said, “I’m really excited about the show. It promises to be the biggest Bristol yet, with traders, club stands and the public – and of course our team – all raring to go! We hope visitors take advantage of our advanced ticket offer deals and come along for a great day out! ”
The gates open on both Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 at 10am and close at 5pm – see you there!
Responses to “Roll up, roll up, it”s show time”
Current Issue: Dec 2015
Triumph’s Thruxton R comes out swinging for 2016
Yamaha’s robot rider
Suzuki’s turbocharged future
Kawasaki’s supercharged future
Yamaha LC revisited: 35 years of being a hooligan
• Next issue on sale: December 18, 2015